Monday 30 November 2009

Love note from Dan

Megan,

The video we got from you and Tatiana is breathtaking. When Keira's mother first suggested getting a videographer for our wedding, I was very skeptical. I had visions of awkward off-the-cuff well-wishes from tipsy family and friends, washed out colors, and shaky frames. When Keira showed me the Hello Super 8 samples on your website, those fears were assuaged. The dvd we got from you is one of my favorite things from our wedding. You and Tatiana did an amazing job capturing the spirit of the moment and how much fun everyone seemed to be having. It gives me such a good feeling to watch the video and think back on how amazing that day was for me. Thank you so much for the care you put into shooting and editing it. I love it.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails