Friday 27 August 2010

California dreamin'


For the last week, I've had the privilege of working in some of the coolest spots on the West Coast. It all started last weekend up in the gorgeous town of Healdsburg, in Sonoma county, capturing the fantastic wedding of Kate and Ross. I was truly inspired that day. From the perfect summer weather, to the fantastic views of wine country, to the exquisite details at the wedding to the super fun couple (not to mention their rowdy friends and family), it was the perfect day!

I was then hired to shoot a promo film on super 8 for an up and coming company who specializes in the cultivation of young artists in Los Angeles. It was SO MUCH FUN driving all over LA finding shots that epitomize "youthful, artistic, LA." I cannot wait to get the footage back for that!

And today we're heading up to Santa Barbara for a wedding that I've been anxiously awaiting. The setting is spectacular and the couple, well... let's just say they have some unique and exciting ideas planned for their big day. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails