Thursday 22 April 2010

Sundays at the Ace Hotel... new super 8 film!

Last month, I met with David, the events coordinator at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. He thought that super 8 was the perfect medium to capture the retro coolness of the Ace and I ran with the idea. I came back a couple weeks later with a few rolls of film and my trusty camera and got inspired by the groovy updated architecture, the stunning golden desert light, the endless sea of interesting people, all the cute dogs and the overall great vibe of the place. I had a blast shooting this footage and putting it together!

My hope was to give you a sense of the place and all it's greatness. I can't think of a better way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon... complete with yummy BBQ, deliciously strong drinks, the warm pool, the good tunes and the good times (and ALSO a truly original and fun space for a wedding... hint, hint)!

Please enjoy my little video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails