Monday 18 October 2010

Kate & Ross's Healdsburg, CA super 8 wedding film

Ok, so I just have to say... my job is rad. Seriously. I am still in awe that I get to travel to the coolest places and capture the biggest moments of the greatest couples' lives. So yeah. Just sayin'.

Kate & Ross's wedding was no exception. Their wedding day was truly inspiring for me. When the best of the best all comes together, I'm basically smiling from ear to ear all day, pressing my little camera trigger here, there and everywhere I see beauty. I shot way more film than I intended to that day because the gorgeousness didn't stop! First of all, Kate and Ross are two hotties! Their style was smashing. Classy and tasteful. The details of the day were perfection. The location stunning. The weather fantabulous. And let's just say, they were by no means camera shy. I was a very happy little cinematographer that day. And I think this highlights film from their day tells it all...



* Photo credit: kNot Photography
* Song: The Beatles "Till There Was You"

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails