Wednesday 13 May 2009

Family films

I've been playing around filming children to add a kids and family addition to Hello Super 8. We not only want to do wedding films, we want to capture all important aspects of life and that includes childhood! We'll be rolling this out later this year but I wanted to give you a glimpse of the first little edit I put together.

This is the Usborne family, which I filmed one weekend this winter at their country home in Sussex, England. Those are some pretty cute kids if you ask me. :)

A weekend with the Usborne family in Sussex from Megan Hill on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Megan! You are hired to document my future kids! What a great, beautiful, everlasting moment that you captured. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I would LOVE the honor of filming your kids some day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails